mercredi 23 mars 2011

Dennis Brown-Money In My Pocket (The Best Of)-Trojan Records-2011.

Roots-Sortie Album (Mars-2011).
Alors que le label Américain "Vp" avait sorti une compilation consacrée à "Dennis Brown" en début d'année,c'est maintenant au tour du label "Trojan" de rendre hommage au "prince couronné du Reggae" avec une nouvelle compilation réunissant de nombreux classiques du chanteur.Concernant le tracklist nous retrouvons la plupart des hits de "Dennis Brown" avec des titres comme "Halfway Up, Halfway Down,Revolution,How Can I Leave You,Sitting And Watching,Ain't That Loving You,Hold On To What You've Got,Have You Ever" mais aussi "Wolf And Leopards,Here I Come,Whip Them Jah Jah,No More Will I Roam,Children Of Israel" sans oublier le magnifique "My Time (It's The Right Time)" et bien sur "Money In My Pocket !!!Tracklist:Disc 1:01. Money In My Pocket (1978 version)-02. Love Has Found It's Way-03. Man Next Door-04. Halfway Up, Halfway Down-05. Revolution-06. How Can I Leave You-07. Your Man-08. Sitting And Watching-09. If This World Were Mine-10. Ain't That Loving You-11. Girl I've Got A Date-12. The Exit-13. Let Me Love You-14. Hold On To What You've Got-15. I Can't Stand It-16. Oh Girl (You Are My Inspiration)-17. Your Love Gotta Hold On Me-18. A True-19. Wild Fire-20. Have You Ever.
Disc 2:01. Wolf And Leopards-02. Children Of Israel-03. Here I Come-04. Ghetto Girl-05. Westbound Train-06. Party Time-07. Whip Them Jah Jah-08. My Time (It's The Right Time)
09. Blood Sun-10. Have No Fear-11. Black Magic Woman-12. No More Will I Roam-13. What About The Half-14. (I Am The) Conqueror-15. In Their Own Way-16. Cassandra-17. Silhouettes-18. Cheater-19. Lips Of Wine-20. Money In My Pocket (1972 version) .

Aucun commentaire: